qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix
qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix is dedicated for qPCR with quantification of the DNA amplicons with fluorescent DNA dye SYBR Green I.
|P551||qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix||40 reactions||€ 23,94|
|P552||qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix||200 reactions||€ 95,76|
|P553||qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix||1000 reactions||€ 383,04|
|P553xl||qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix||4x 1000 reactions||€ 1 149,12|
qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix is dedicated to qPCR with quantification of the DNA amplicons with fluorescent DNA dye SYBR Green I.
SYBR Green I
- The Mix contains fluorescent DNA dye SYBR Green I, which after binding to double stranded (ds)DNA becomes strongly fluorescent with maximal excitation at 497 nm (blue light) and emission at 520 nm (green light). Because fluorescence of unbound SYBR Green I is very low, enhanced fluorescence during qPCR correspond to an increase in dsDNA amplicons produced during PCR.
- qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix contains anti-Taq DNA polymerase monoclonal antibody which inactivates enzymatic activity of the enzyme. After the first denaturation cycle, the antibody is irreversibly inactivated and Taq DNA polymerase regains enzymatic activity.
Rapid samples preparation
- All components of the qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix are 2x concentrated, which facilitates rapid preparation of the PCR samples. The samples are prepared by mixing an aliquot of the Mix with oligonucleotide primers, template DNA and H2O (included).
- qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix is especially useful for routine analyses of large numbers of DNA samples. To 0.5 ml of the Master Mix in original tube, primers (e.g. 40 µl forward and 40 µl reverse) PCR H2O and fluorescent probes are added and mixed; the "armed" Mix can be stored at -20 ± 5oC. Immediately before use, the Mix is thawed and each 24 µl aliquot is mixed with 1 µl of the tested DNA template and qPCR is performed.
Components and packaging
- 1 tube with 0.5 ml qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix (for 40 reactions, 25 µl each).
- 1 tube with 1.5 ml PCR H2O.
- qPCR 2x Master Mix contains: 20 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8. 8 (at 25oC), 100 mM KCl, 0.2% Triton X-100, 3 mM MgCl2, 400 µM dATP, 400 µM dCTP, 400 µM dGTP, 400 µM dTTP, 50 U/ml Taq DNA polymerase, monoclonal antibody anti-Taq (38 nM), SYBR Green I, stabilizers and additives.
- At temperature -20oC ± 5°C. Material can be repeatedly defrosted.
Purity and quality control
- Quality of DNA polymerase is verified by SDS PAGE, only one band of 94 kDa is observed in Coomassie blue stained gel. Material is free of nucleases.
- Each batch of qPCR 2x SYBR Master Mix is tested for amplification of a single copy gene in genomic DNA.